July 25, 2011

********Fire Works********

Let's get down to business!! I wanted to share with you my most recent endeavor. Let's rewind first....I graduated from Coppin State University several years ago with a Bachelor of Science Degree. My plan of action was to continue my education with a Master's Degree. Unfortunately, we all know that if you take a break from school its very difficult to go back. So, after several years of working, soul searching and career chasing. I finally decided to go back to school. I was accepted to the University of MD - University College in the Human Resource Management Program!! Whoop Whoop!! Yea, for me!! I am super duper excited!!! I like to believe that I'm an over achiever, a mover and a shaker and a risk taker. While, undergrad was  a challenge, I'm mentally prepared for any obstacle that this program may toss my way!! Therefore, as of September, I'lll be in hibernation mode. My goal is to juggle my responsibilities in school  and keep you updated on my blog!! Anything that comes easy ain't worth having
 I'm cognitive of the potential stress and lack of a social life in the
 near future.But, it will be well worth the struggle! Wish me luck Dolls!


My Acceptance Letter!!!



Its blurry - But you get the point! My BB takes horrible pics. Ugh!


Fourth of July Weekend

I wanted to post a few pics from my 4th of July weekend. This weekend was extremely busy! My intentions were to attend the R.Kelly concert on Friday, as well as several "barbeque's." It didn't quite turn out that way. Unfortunately, moving into my new apartment consumed the majority of my time. So, I missed the concert! : (

Luckily, I was able to catch the 4th of July fire works. (Well, from my aunt's backyard.) lol. And, get some grub! Grilled hot dogs and turkey burgers are the best! I live for grilled food. lol.  Aunt Neecy's cook-out was the first stop. I captured some pics of the kids playing with  fire works.



Pardon the big azz Sunflowers, if they are blocking the view. lol


Next stop!! Aunt Phylis's cook-out! (Tiffany's mom)  I have known Tiff's family since I was a small child, and they are a very close knit family. I admire their bond and commitment to family first!
 Great group of people! My second Family!!



DJ Tidy Fresh to Death....lol


America's Next Top Models...Smh! lol





My fav pic. We so love each other!


Smooches : )

No comments: