July 10, 2011

Philly Here We Come! Bday Part 2

While having dinner at Kona Grill last week. Teia suggested that we all drive to Philly for Part 2 of our birthday. And, she wanted  another taste of  Warm Daddy's famous Shrimps and Grits. So, we all decided to ride up Philadelphia for the day. Do some shopping, dining and just have our quality girl time. Oh, and this was the perfect opportunity to find an ensemble for my 10 year class reunion.


So, Philly here we come!!!!!!!!



We were hoping it wasn't going to rain! : (  #FAIL



On our road trip, we jammed to the sounds of Brandy "Aphrodisiac." One the best album's ever made!!! We sung our little hearts out!!!!!!



Photo Shoot in the parking lot! lol...Always camera ready!

 





We finally arrived at Warm Daddy's!!!! The Southern decor provided a relaxing and inviting atmosphere.





Now, the girls have dined at this restaurant in the past, however this was my first time. I was quite impressed. It's a mix between a family and jazz restaurant. During the day, this place is perfect for the family. However, after 7pm, they charge a cover fee upon entry. Warm Daddy's is one of  Philly's premier nightlife and dining landmarks. They have a main stage where rising stars and living legends jam nightly. Of course, we left early to ensure that we had time to shop. So, we missed the Jazz band : (

LET'S EAT!! 

This cornbread made me wanna smack my momma! Literally!
It was so delicious!
 A ton of calories, but tasty to say the least.








Hey Sexy Ladies!! lol



Next, we did a little shopping.............


And, look what we stumbled upon...vintage shops!!! My Fav!!!!!




Nakita browsing...
 

I thought these were cute!! Color + comfort = ME




Nakita taking random pics......Can you see Tiff down the street? lol

I always have a good time with my fav gals! We try to spend as much time 2gether as possible. Especially, if it means hitting 95 and getting out of Baltimore. $3.50 per gallon worth of gas, $40.00. Dinner for 5 at Warm Daddy's, $150.00. Quality time with your best girlfriends, PRICELESS!!!

Until next time!!

Smooches : )






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a really nice trip! I wish I could do this with my children since I don't really have any close friends anymore. I enjoyed viewing the pics of u all! BTW...That CORNBREAD Looked GOOD! I think I may make some!HMMMMMM!

Unknown said...

lol. Thank You! Life is 2 short and precious to let it pass u by. Enjoy it with ur kids, if there r no friends around!!!! besides they r the best friends u can have! Enjoy! : )