August 4, 2011

Brunch with The Gals

Hey Dolls-


Teia works on Sunday's, therefore whenever she has a day off the girls and I meet for brunch at the Marriott Waterfront. The food is absolutely amazing!! And the all you can drink Mimosa's are a plus. Besides filling our tummies and pleasing our palettes - we also had some business to discuss. Teia is turning 30!!!!! Whoop Whoop!!! *Doing a two step* Another year older and wiser if I may say. We take milestone Bday's very seriously. So, we went into planning mode. Stay tuned to my upcoming posts to see how we celebrated Teia's 30th Bday.

It's a Photoshoot! We take pics everywhere! To be honest, sometimes I get tired of smiling and taking pictures. Then, I browse thru my camera at all of the memories I'm capturing. And, I remember how important it is to build memories with friends and family.


 The Gals
I had one too many drinks! lol. And, yes both are for me! 
 

Ryan never wants to take pictures! I tried to snap one quickly, but she caught me! Got dammit! lol

After brunch, we took a "hot" stroll to take in the sights and do some light shopping at the Harbor East. As we were walking we passed an exquisite piece of art. I have walked passed this sculpture a ton of times, never realizing how interesting it is. The waterfall and the metallic gold sculpture made it a perfect spot for photos. lol


Sassanova and Handbags in the City! We persuaded Teia to purchase a new handbag. Its like pulling teeth with this young lady! But, we made her swipe the plastic! SMH. lol

Smooches : )

No comments: