May 25, 2011

Alexander McQueen : Savage Beauty

Hey Dolls,

I want to apologize for the delay with publishing my next post. I try my best to keep my guys and dolls updated. However, I was a little under the weather. Damn allergies!!  It has been pure torture!! I literally came home from work, closed every window, pumped my A/C and jumped in the bed for the past 3 days! My allergies left me disabled for several days. : ( Benadryl is the only medication that works for me. It makes me drowsy. But, I would prefer drowsy over sneezing, soar throat and running nose any day! Other people suggested some other remedies. I'm open for suggestions, so send them my way!
Sincerely, severe allergy sufferer.  lol

Anyway, Mothers Day was fantabolous!!  We didn't do anything spectacular, but time with family is always priceless.  I should have woke up early enough to make it to church. I have to do better! I know Lord, its the devil!! He pushes me back in bed and places the covers over my face.

 Unfortunately, I did not take any pics (smacking myself in the face). But, my lil cuzzin took some for me. Check out his view from "down there." lol

This is the "sticky finger bandit" lol


He took the camera from me to take a pic of me. lol

Moving On...................................
Oh, by the way! Did everyone get the opportunity to check out pictures from this years Met Costume Gala 2011.  Well, if you didn't. You are in luck! You can thank me later. lol.

 I have pictures of the Best and Worst Dressed Celebrities. This year marked the opening of the exhibit Alexander McQueen : Savage Beauty.




Beyonce wearing a very "snugged" Emilo Pucci dress.
Love the Mermaid effect! 2 thumbs up Bey!

Jenny from the Block....always expect perfection. Beautiful.

Ri-Ri,  taken a page from my book -
Rocking the long braid. I start trends, never follow. POW!
My fav S&TC gal rocking vintage Alexander McQueen.

Polar opposites from her sister...but still FAB!  Love her homage to ethnicity. #BeDifferent


Her body looks SICK in this dress! Gorgeous

Liv Tyler...TRUST me.... It looks better on the runway! I enjoyed this piece.

They r beginning to be one of my FAV couples.

Mary Kate - always dare to be different.

Loving this electric GREEN! It pops on the camera.

Fergie - Need I say more!


Simplicity - Less is sometimes more. Old Hollywood!

A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!

Worst Dressed of the Night  -

Sorry ladies, better luck next year!



Serena's body is ridiculous - So WTH is she wearing???
Show that shape girllll!!! Geesh!!

Ummmm??????????
Naomi where r u going??? SMH

I HATE.COM


Poor baby - She Tried : (



Smooches : )

No comments: