April 27, 2011

April Showers: Bring May Flowers...

Just so you know, I have done a terrible job this week with diet and exercise, thanks to Mother Nature. Well, I can’t blame her for my diet, but she has completely destroyed my workout plan. You all know, that I run around the track several times a week as apart of my exercise regimen. Due to our current climate and weather conditions, I have been unable to enjoy the outdoors because every 5 minutes there is a rain storm. Ugh!  However, I did loose 1-2 inches around the hip and bootie area, but I don’t want to loose my bootie! #sadface…….lol…

Anyway, while this week was gloomy, there was some sunshine at the end of the storm. And its called Happy Hour! Whoop Whoop! My favorite! I really want to kiss the person who invented Happy Hour… $5.00 cocktails and appetizers!!! Say whaaaaaaaat!!?? Lol.


Anywho, some of the girls/guys and I went to happy hour at Langerman’s. Yesss, again!!! I told you that I was going back for more shrimp and grits. As usual, we had a blast. Having good conversation with friends is always a great ending to a long work week. We chatted about friendships, reality television, summer trips and the location of our next happy hour! Lol



Blocking Tamia from jumping in our Pic. lol
                                     
Tamia bighead in the background! smh! Always tryna jump in a pic. Hahaha

Take 2!

Tiff and Benny - & Tamia?!!  Again!!!! smh!

I'm not even going to say a word! lol

Nakita & My Chris


And this is so random! But, I have placed myself on a strict "No shopping" budget. And, while I have completed my task with flying colors for the past 2-3 months. Retail therapy has reared its ugly little head and pulled me back in. I did do a little shopping last week, nothing major! Just enough to get me over for at least another month. Shopping for me is like crack to a drug addicted. I just gotta have it. There lies irony in my addiction. For the most part, I don't wear my garments immediately. It sometimes takes me months to wear an item. And they just sit in my closet with the price tags. Smh! Guilty! Lock me up and throw away the keys. lol

Now, I finally did some spring cleaning. Out with winter, In with Spring! I cleaned out the moth balls from my spring garments that were packaged and boxed away in my hallway closet. lol. It took me 2 hours to organize my closet. I usually color coordinate everything, but I wasn't in the mood.


Nothing major, but I created more space - So, I finally have some available hangers!

I'm OCD when it comes to organization, especially my closet! No wire hangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate wire hangers. "They are like so 2001"....(In my Valley Girl voice).

I charge $30.00 per hour for my services. lol

Smooches : )

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a diva! Much love
signed: Lil sis

Unknown said...

Thanks for the support Sis! : )

tamia said...

The pics look fab sis all though it seems to me that pics # 2,3,4,and 7 are trying to be taken with out me lol... nevertheless the closet looks Great imma need u 2 get over here n do mines i got the $30 not a hour tho lol we gonna have to work on that...

Unknown said...

Lol@ Mia. Well, Thanks Doll. But my services are exclusive, I need more than $30.00. I will give you the family discount. lol

kee keepinitkute said...

i thought i was the only one who color coordinate my clothes in my closet, it makes it easier to find ur matches and outfits. havent spring cleaned my closet yet, im still in my lil ones closet of coarse there clothes out numbers mine SN: maybe i can get to mines finally in another week, wish me luck ;)

Unknown said...

Kee, Yes! You will be pleasantly surprised how easy it is to find your garments if you organize & color coordinate. Im glad I am not the only OCD person that color coord their closet! : ) lol