June 23, 2011

Go Girls - It's Your Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, technically its "our" birthday. I happen to share my Bday with my twin sister, Nakita.  The month of the best zodiac sign in thee world. #TeamGemini. The Gemini personality stands out as the zodiac sign that knows something about just about everything, making them good conversationalists and interesting acquaintances. They are inquisitive and quick to digest new information and ideas. Intelligent and logical, but with a lot of nervous energy, Gemini likes to keep busy and expand their horizons whenever opportunities arise, often multitasking between several interests. <---------This is totally ME!

Where do I began with "Our" Birthday Adventure...........

First.....we went to "Kona Grill." This time around was great! The happy hour menu was fantastic. I think we ordered everything on the menu. We had a tastes testing session. And "Kona Grill" did not disappoint. Again, I wasn't as pleased with the Sushi selection, however the American food was tasty!





These were amazing! In love with their Lettuce wraps!


D stuffing his face and Tamia with a piece of chicken hanging out of her mouth. lol

My Sisters



I Love this Pic! : )

Red Velvet Bday Cupcakes!

Make a wish....

The Gang is all here!

Time to open Gifts!!!!!!

Thanks D for my Gift card! I spent it at the M.A.C counter! lol

Next....We walked across the street to the Harbor. Keep in mind, it was about 108 degrees outside, even though the sun had set. I have not been to the Harbor in years. I remember when I was a young diva in training. Myself, Kina, Nakita and Ebonee all purchased D&G t-shirts, took the #5 bus to the Harbor downtown on Easter. Those shirts were as fake as a 2 dollar bill. lol. But, I appreciate the innocence and the fact that we didn't care what people thought about us. We just wanted to have fun! Not a care in the world.

Anyway, we didn't walk far, because the humidity was beating us up.....Gosh! It was so hot! And, I'm a summer baby. So, I love the sun and the heat! It's the humidity that I hate. It was so unbearable.





Michelle Obama aka Tiff...Lol

We look agitated....The heat was kicking our butts! lol


On our walk back to our vehicles, we decided to walk thru the Harbor Place, just to get the feel of that good air conditioner. As, we made our way pass the shops..look what we came across....



The Fudgery! Who knew they were still in business??
Not me! Famous for discovering home grown "Dru Hill."

They were cleaning up to close down the shop for the evening. But one of the guys recognized my sister and I. The first thing people say when they see my sister and I..... "Didn't y'all go to Lake Clifton?" lol...Anywho, we persuaded the guys to sing Happy Birthday to us!!


He checked my sis ID to make sure our Bday's were that day. smh! 

Singing Happy Birthday to Ya!!! (In my Stevie Wonder Voice)



How bout around of applause!!

They were too sweet and could really sing! Made us feel so special!

Now, we could not end our night without.......



Yes, Teia tripped off the curb. Apparently, she didn't see  the curb.... and asked where did it come from? Ummmmmmm?? I'm sure that curb has been there for quite sometime. I know she is going to kill me for posting this picture. It was only funny after we realized she was ok. Love you Teia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol


To Be Continued..................In Philly................Stay Tuned!


Smooches : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok this is one of the best blogs for sure... when Gross see this she is gonna kill u but as i look at it i can't stop laughing puhahahahahaha... We the Besttttt

Unknown said...

lol. I know. She is totally gonna kill me. *shrugs shoulders* lol