June 5, 2011

My Summer Wish List

So, I was doing some online shopping and I came across a few items that I must have for the Summer. I have been trying to keep my hands out of my own pockets. lol. (If that makes any sense) But, I figured, a gal has to have a few "Must have" items in her closet. Take a look at my Summer Wish List. I'm hoping Santa comes 6 months early. lol. I did not list them all, I have been trying to finish this post for the past week. And, it's not enough time in the day. However, below are just a few items.


Mykits & Bernhard Sunglasses - Limited Edt.


SJP wore these in the S&TC2 movie!!

Fendi is BACK!   Love their new collection. It's sophisticated & mature!
I love BIG Statement Pieces!
TOMS pink leopard classics - Super Duper Duper kute!!!!!


Vibrant tailored shorts. I will take 2 pair please! lol


I guess I can check this off my Wish List -



Got them done this week! Love it!


I love a wedge - Marc Jacob!

Accessories really make an outfit.


<><><><><><><><>
I have to have my Mountain Dew!






























No comments: