March 13, 2011

Follow ME

Do You have A Favorite Blogger?

I Hope It's ME!!!!


Everyone is aware that blogging is relatively new for me. Although I have only been a 'blogger' for a few weeks now. Pinklippstik, has become by baby. I enjoy expressive writing and now I get the opportunity for everyone to hear my ideas and view my unique perspective. Blogging has become a true form of exchange.

My goal is to turn 1st time visitors into repeat readers who can add creditability to my brand. Readers come back for one reason only; they're interesting in what you have to say. Therefore, my 1st step is to build engaging, high-quality content in my post that you will enjoy reading.

I cordially invite you into my life. View Pinklippstik daily to see what's on my mind. Following your favorite blogger is very important for statistical purposes. Please follow Pinklippstik.blogspot.com, by selecting the "Follow" option on the right side of the page. If you have a google account, sign in. If you do not have a google account, create an account (takes about 2 min).

Feel free to leave suggestions and comments. I am very interested to hear what you have to say. Thanks again for the support and the love! Love ya back!

Smooches : )

2 comments:

markia said...

That pic was too CUTE!! And yes u r right, I keep coming back looking for MORE!! Keep them coming please...Thank u :-)

Unknown said...

Thank Doll : )