March 16, 2011

My Week and Weekend


This week was very productive for me. Between work and exercise...I am beat! Whew!!!!! I walked about 15 miles this week, did some crunches and maintained my eating habits. And my legs are on fire!!!

Unfortunately, Beauty is Pain! So Beyonce, watch out!!
I'm coming for Ya!!

If you're interested to see what I'm eating for my workout plan.

Here are a few things....


The Best Cereal, Love the Fruit & Yogurt!!!

2nd Choice for Breakfast

I have a pack everyday for a snack..... It's loaded with Protein.

Lots and Lots and Lots of Water!!

 My weekend consisted of good friends and semi good food. lol. First, the girls and I helped my cousin Jovan celebrate her Born Day. We all met at Ramono's for good wine, food and great conversation.
When we all get together, its always a good time.


Happy Bday Jovan!


Now, before I show you the pictures, let me give you the scoop on Jovan. She is a walking book of resources. Wise beyond her years, and such an inspiration. A woman of God and Jack of all Trades.... Jo can tell you how to get a discount on your medication via FDI, and at the same time, give you suggestions on the best life insurance, how to buy a home, and  help you increase your FICO score. Oh, and I can't forget.... she's also a spiritual and financial advisor. Whew!!!!!

She is going to get her piece of the American Pie. And she deserves it!!!! When I first started my blog, she expressed how impressed she was and provide useful suggestions and constant support. I can always count on Jo to be honest. I love her so much. A beautiful soul inside and out, and she's a little comedian too. Yup!!!! Jovan tries to get in a joke or two on you. lol....She is so special that she deserved Part 1 and 2 for her Birthday!!

Part One............




Mia, The Bday Girl and Meka!


Hey My Fav Ladies!!


Meka and Sister


This was some good cake!!
 

It's Me again!! What is Toi and Tiff talking about? lol
 
I saw that coming Jo....smh...That damn Tamia...lol




Love Love this Pic!
 
2nd Fav Pic.


Smooches : )



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Ladies!!

Unknown said...

That was awesome! You so rock!!

tamia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tamia said...

Love the pics... They R FAb....

Unknown said...

Thanks Jo : )
Thank you Tamia : )