March 17, 2011

Some like It Hot

Take out your sunscreen lotion, sunglasses and more importantly your Passport! Yes, I smell it in the air! Summertime is around the corner. And it just happen to be my favorite time of the year. Cookouts, block parties, traveling, beaches, short shorts and my birthday, of course. I'm a summer baby : )

You've seen my previous post, proclaiming my yet to be seen "Beyonce Body." And let's just say it's a work in progress! lol

IT'S SWIMSUIT TIME!!



I was online shopping, researching some cute swimsuits for the summer. And look what I came across. I wanted to share with you all, an amazing collection of swimsuits that I absolutely fell in love with. Australian designers; Indhra Chagoury and Jermy Jules gave birth to a swimsuit line in the summer of 2009, called We Are Handsome. Now, you may be familiar with their designs. Pop Princess Rhianna wore the Amazon Scoop One Piece in Barbados over the Christmas Holiday.  I am in love with their one piece bodysuits. The collection is chic, yet simple; exotic, yet vintage! And I love Vintage! : )


The Amazon - BodySuit

Here are some images from the Aviary 2011 Collection -






We Are Handsome also have two piece swimsuits in the Aviary Collection. Now, I'm sure you're wondering how can you make a purchase? The website doesn't have an option to purchase, so I'm not for certain the cost. However, they do have a Facebook page and the "Shop Now" option will be coming soon. And you will have the ability to make purchases via Facebook! Yeah!!

Here is the homepage link  - Click Here

Smooches : )

No comments: