March 18, 2011

All Of The Lights!

Kanyeezy Does It Again!

My sister told me about the premier of Kanye West's new music video "All of the Lights." And I could not wait to view his new project. Then, I found out that some music stations refused to air Kanye's music video. What an outrage??? I had to see what all the fuss was about....So, to YouTube I went....




Now, did ya'll peep the disclaimer at the beginning of the Video?

Warning: This video has been identified by Epilepsy Action to potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised.

Well, the video was suppose to be removed from YouTube over issues that it may cause epileptic seizures after the "Epilepsy Action" expressed concerns that it may be harmful to some people with photosensitive epilepsy. The video wasn't pulled, but it does come with a warning. So, it's still available for viewing to the public. The video does consist of fast-cuts, bright lights and neon fonts spelling out lyrics, so I can see why there would be some concern.

Word is, MTV and BET are also pulling the plug on this video. Smh...Dang, can Kanye catch a break?!!

But the most important part, is Ri-Ri looks fabulous, as always!  And Kanye???? Well, Kanye is Kanye?


If I looked like her, I wouldn't wear any clothes either!

Two Thumbs up for the video, despite the haters.

Smooches : )

No comments: