March 16, 2011

A Woman's Right To Shoes!

Shoes, Shoes and More Shoes!!!!

Oh, how I love them!!  I love shoes more than I probably should. Boots, Pumps, Sandals, Moccasins, Platforms, Espadrilles, Sling backs, Mules..So many to choose from. Different colors, and textures, high heels, no heels, laces, no laces, square toe, pointy toe.

Shoes are a form of expression. Nice shoes are like a piece of art. An expensive piece of artwork. 
 And they are the perfect accessory for any outfit.

Now, I thought I owned over 70 pairs of shoes, until I went into my hallway closet and realized that I had my summer shoes packed away. (Yes, I counted them all)... lol....I have more shoes than jeans and T-shirts. Well, maybe not jeans. I have a lot of jeans. (And I only wear about 4 pair) Smh....

I love a cute comfortable flat and sneaker. But, there is nothing like a 5 inch heel, or higher.. Makes you feel so sexy!! I live in heels....Whether, casual or dancing the night away....I wear them about 6 days a week, (Resting on Sunday) a girl needs a break sometimes. Geesh!!!

Heels give me the added height that gives the whole package even more power.  Gives me the extra boost aside from my 5 foot 5 frame. And when I wear heels I'm walking and thinking "Oh, yeah, I look cute today."

Some people turn to controlled substances or alcohol as a solution to their problems. Nope, not me....Drug free over here!!!! My vice is Shoes!!!!

*Stands Up*   Hello,  my name is Denita and I am a Shoe-Aholic.
 (The 1st step is admitting that you have problem)  : )




Artwork!!!!!!



 









Cant wait for Spring to wear these babies....I have so many shoes I would like to pull out of the boxes.
I love the smell of new shoes. lol

Just a sneak peak, I can't show them all......



Thank you to Tiff and Markia for the Inspiration!  My Shoe Gals!
Smooches : )



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Markia and I am a Shoe Alcoholic...I can't believe I just admitted to that! I have over 45 inside boxes I have 10 in crates and 15 in side of a container. Yeah u do the math...DJM *puts head down n shame* Denita, when I order my shoes I have to hide then I'll forget I have them, I've order over 5 pairs a couple wks ago. And most of them I only wore once (terrible I know). But I still rock Jordans and Air Max and there's nothing like a pair of Addias oh yeah and some New Balances. And to think you couldn't pay me wear pumps, kneeboots, shoes boots etc. Back in High School, its all I know now. Lol

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah BTW Denita, your welcome ;-)

tamia said...

Shoes R Truly A Girls Best Friend....