March 27, 2011

Does Hair Make The Woman

Summer is quickly approaching, and I have been thinking of a new short hairstyle. Last summer, I jumped into the pond with everyone else who decided to cut their hair. And, while it has grown back in length, I feel in need of yet another cut.

Hair is like an accessory. Even for most celebrities, hair is an important part of their image. Most, women attach more importance to hair, than clothes and shoes. You hair style is an expression of who you are.

So, I researched some trendy short hairstyles and posted the options below. I need  help in deciding which option would fit me best...


Option #1

Option #2

Option #3

Option #4

Option #5

Option #6

Option #7

Option #8
Option #9


Option #10

Option #11

Option #12

Option #13

Option #14
My preference would be numbers 6,2,9,7 in that order. What's a girl to do?????????

Smooches : )

3 comments:

Ms. Servette said...

#7 looks similar to what your wearing now ( in pic below) , #1 is hot , but I think personally that #6 is cute with a little more versatility . Good Luck with your adventure , but I know that you will make the right choice .

Unknown said...

Hey Ms. Servette, and I agree with you! I love #6 just bcuz i dont want to take to much length of my own hair.I would just add a lil versatilty to the cut. but i love that one! thanks! I value your opinion!

Ms. Servette said...

Excellent choice !!! Now , I just have to do something to my own hair ! Wish me luck ! :)