March 9, 2011

Get Down at The Get Down!

A couple of weeks ago, me and the girls helped our Big Sis Tamia celebrate her Birthday. The location was at "The Get Down" (Fells Point). Initially, I was skeptical about this place, but I knew Tamia, would pick the perfect location for her Bday Party..... And Yes she did...

You can definitely Get down at "The Get Down." And boyyyyyy did we Get Down...
(Ok, I promise I won't say Get Down anymore)...... lol



Anyhoo, we only had to pay a $10.00 coverage charge and I believe it was $5.00 before 11pm. But, we all know I cant get anywhere until after 12pm. There was no line...(thank God, because it was freezing outside). When we walked in, there were two levels...of course we went upstairs to VIP........lol..... Well, it wasn't actually VIP...... That's just how I pictured it in my mind. I hate when clubs have a VIP section and no one in the club is a VIP...... lol... But I am VIP, in my head.....lol...(Ok, now I'm just rambling)

Moving on......................

The club was packed with a mixture of diverse people. And the DJ played an assortment of music including Rap and Pop. Everyone was dancing and having a good time. It was crowded, but not uncomfortable.
With plenty of room to dance.....   

While we danced the night away, waitress's were available at our beck and call taking our drink orders, and hand delivering them back to us!


Awww..........Hey Y'all Look alike!!

Hey Fellas!! And Teia...lol
This is the only Pic that I have of the Bday Girl...Which is strange, bcuz any other time her
big head will jump in front of a camera.......smh and lol
Smooches : )

3 comments:

tamia said...

Sis I'm Shocked that i miss picture time lol.... But this was one of my best bday ever.... I felt so blessed n loved 2 have my favorite ppl around me... LOVINGMYCIRCLE.com n loving u more u r such a DOLL....

Nakita said...

We did have fun as always! :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks Mia....U deserve it..And you know u alwaysss jumping in pictures when no one ask you. lol