March 9, 2011

Its the The Air!

I love the Winter time, But not as much as I love Spring and Summer!

Good Bye Old Man Frost, Hello Summer Breeze......


My Lip Gloss is Popping!







M.A.C has introduced its new Viva Glam Gaga. The Queen of pop music, collaborated with M.A.C Cosmetics to unveil a hot new shade in the Viva Glam Collection inspired by her persona. It comes in a light beige color in both a lipglass and lipstick. I absolutely love this color! I'm more of a pink lip kinda of girl (Hence my blog title PinkLippStik), however, this is a perfect color for spring. Vibrant, yet simple..... And every cent from the sale goes toward the MAC aids Fund. Gives you more reason to make a purchase....... Support the cause!





OPI has introduced their new Texas Collection for Spring/Summer 2011, inspired by the all American state Texas!! Where everything is bigger and better!!!!! This collection features 12 new unique shades, with bright colors and warm neutrals. The colors are slightly translucent - for a "sorbet-like" finish.
I adore this new collection.

I'm a girly girl at heart and my favorite thing to do is treat myself to a Mani and Pedi, no matter what the season. Well, its more like a routine, versus an indulgence.

Makes me feel like a brand new person....... The girls and I always admire and compare our new colors whenever we link up. It's definitely a conversation piece for us.........I love bold, bright colors on my skin tone. So I picked my fav shade from the Texas Collection.....and my fav color is........drum roll pleaseeeeeeeeeee................

"Too Hot Pink to Hold'Em" A Red Hot PINK............... Love it!

And don't you just love the signature names for each perfect little bottle. Like, "Do you think I'm Tex-y"
"Big Hair...Big Nails" and "Y'all Come Back Ta hear?"



Here is my nail color Inspired by SpringTime...Don't You love it?

 

Micheal Kors Silicone Watches 2011

I have never been one to wear watches until recently. Michael Kors has helped me to appreciate a nice watch with his recent collection. The Spring 2011 Silicone collection is available in 5 bright colors; Orange, Pink, Blue, Green and White. If you need an everyday watch, this is perfect for you...... And its affordable...

Smooches : )



 



8 comments:

tamia said...

loving the new Texas Collection 45 O.P.I. must get them....

Nakita said...

Love the MK watches. Cute for the summer

Markia said...

Imma try the purple shades. Can you tell me the names of those? Anything in the purple family are favorites.

Unknown said...

Markia, the light purple is called "Do You Think I'm Tex-y?" and the light purple is "houston we have purple" Also @ Mia, You can chk OPI website for a location to purchase. Njoy Doll : )

@ Nakita, I know. I love the colors. Especially the pink one. : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Denita! Did see Mac's Wonder Women collection?

Unknown said...

Yes, I love the WOnder woman collection. The packing is just adorable. I would just purchase to have the cute compacts. And they have an aray of purple lipstik colors that are to die for!!! Love a purple lip. : )

Markia said...

YESSS Indeed!! Lol :-D

Tonia said...

I'm not a watch person, but I love these! They scream Summer & Fun!